SOME MONTGOMERY COUNTY BIRTHS 1885-1891
Contributed by Nancy Robinson
MONTGOMERY COUNTY BIRTHS 1885-1891
A Partial Reading from original typed transcription, date unknown. Bold Italics are results of cursory research by Nancy Robinson and are not conclusive with the exception of #30 & #206.
Note: There are many typos on these pages. Whether that is the fault of the typist or the original county clerk is unknown, but transcriptionists are human and make mistakes. As always, the rule of thumb is to look at the original records and judge for yourself. For that, I refer you to Montgomery County Department of History and Archives in Fonda, NY.
Knowing how frustrating it is to find "male" or "female" instead of a name, I have attempted to locate these people on the 1880/1900/1910 census records as well as this website. Some I found with ease, others I was unable to locate anywhere. Again, the spelling of names could be way off. In my own family tree, I have found many errors and use Soundex as well as every spelling I can think of when searching. Sometimes, I have had to resort to searching by first name only and sorting through hundreds of records. Well worth the time when you find the long lost. Good luck in your research. I hope these records have helped.
21. MURKI - Male Born Jan. 11, 1885 at Florida, Mont. Co.
22. DAGGETT - Frankie J. DAGGETT, Male Born Jan. 17, 1885 at Florida, Mont.
23. MERRY - Male born Jan 19, 1885 at Wellsville, Mont. Co.
24. DALEY - Floyd DALEY, Male born Jan 25, 1885 at Florida, Mont. Co.
25. BLOOD - Male Born Feb 4, 1885 at Florida, Mont. Co.
26. FORMAUN - Baby FOREMAUN, Female born Feb 20, 1885 At Port Jackson
27. VAN BUREN - Male, born Feb 20, 1885 at Port Jackson
28. VOORHEES - Kraline* (sic) VOORHEES, Female born Feb 26, 1885 at Minaville
29. FOOTE - Male* born Mar 19, 1885 at Scotch Bush
*1870 US Census, Florida Twp, Milo & Alpharetta m. Mar 1870
30. THOMPSON - Male* Born Mar 18, 1885 at Florida
71. BRAMER - Male born May 2, 1886 At Florida
72. CASLER - Arthur Lewis CASLER, male born Mar 20, 1886 at Town Florida
73. FARHOLY - Henry Chas., male born May 8, 1886 at Town Florida
74. VAN ANTWERP - Sex unknown, born May 19, 1886 at Town Florida
75. SHUBERT - Hattie SHUBERT, female born June 21, 1886 at Fort Hunter
76. BERGER - Edward Will, male born June 23, 1886 at Fort Hunter
77. AUCHAMPAUGH - female* born June 23, 1886 at Town Florida
*1920 US Census, Princetown, Schenectady, Frank & Ida Auchenpaugh have dau. Mable, age 16
78. GILLETTE - Arthur Smyth, male born July 15, 1886 at Town Florida
79. BUNDY - Frank Albert, male born Aug 23, 1886 at Town Florida
80. HIRCHFEDT - Female* born Aug 25, 1886 at Town Florida
*1890 US Census, Dist 84 Amsterdam, Edward & Mary Hirchfeld have a dau, Martha, b. Aug 1886 have a dau, Martha, b. Aug 1886
202. MCAULEY - female born May 19, 1890 at Florida, Ny
203. DALEY - female born Nov 7, 1890 at Florida, NY
1900 US Census, Florida Twp. Dau Edith b. Nov 1890
204. CAMPBELL - Robert, male born Nov 10, 1890 at Florida, NY
Note: Among the Campbells buried in Chuctanunda Cemetery is Nelson d. 9/30/1920 age 65 yrs, also Walter, son of Nelson B. & Olive C. d. 4/22/1905 age 10 yrs. 1900. US Census gives an entirely different birth date for son Robert. May or may not be same Campbell family.
205. SCHUYLER - Clarence, male born Dec 11, 1890 at Florida, NY
206. McCLUMPHA - Majoria,* female born Oct. 22, 1890 at Florida, NY.
207. KILTS - Eugene W., male born May 23, 1890 at Florida, NY
208. MESLEBECK - Mary, female born Oct 29, 1890 at Florida, NY
209. BRUMAGUN - Ella, female born Dec 11, 1890 at Town of Florida.
210. DILLENBECK - Mary, female born Jan 8, 1891 at Town of Florida
211. VOORHUS* - Elbert, male born Jan 25, 1891 at Town of Florida